NOC’s Strategic Goals
for the Next Five Years
- Goal One:
- Expand NOC’s Program Centers from 2 to 6 to include additional neighborhoods in HHI, Bluffton, and Beaufort and jasper County (Add another 300 students).
- Goal Two:
- Improve pre-school (birth to 5 years) children’s readiness to enter pre-K, improve academic performance outcomes of children in K through Grade 8, and empower non-English speaking individuals in low-income neighborhoods to become functional in English language. (Supporting outcome goals set by BCSD and United way.
- Goal Three:
- Improve quality of health of people living in low-income neighborhoods through periodic health screenings, referrals, and workshops. (Target 500 persons annually).
- Goal Four:
- Increase NOC’s annual budget from $250,000 in 2012/2013 to $400,000 in 2013-2014, and sustain an average 25% annual growth rate through 2016.
- Goal Five:
- Promote NOC’s brand, business model, and results through aggressive marketing, especially in support of fund raising.