You can make a real difference in someone’s life – in someone’s future.
Would you like to help?
Neighborhood Outreach Connection depends heavily on volunteer help. Would you like to volunteer?
After School Tutoring/Homework Support/Computer-based Learning (Grades K-8)
- Hilton Head: Oaks, Cordillo; Bluffton: Avalon Shores — Monday-Thursday, 4-5 p.m.
- Beaufort: Parkview, Marsh Pointe; Bluffton: Simmons Cay — Monday -Friday, 3-6 p.m.
- Teaching English as a Second Language (Adults) Time/Place – TBD
- Health Screening (periodic schedule)
- Special Event Planning (holiday parties, recognition ceremonies; periodic schedule)
- Fundraising (on-going work; hours flexible)
- Volunteer Recruitment/Scheduling (Monday–Friday, 10:00 am–3:00 pm, hours flexible)
- NOC Office Support (clerical, data entry; Monday–Friday, 10:00 am–3:00 pm, hours flexible)
Please complete a volunteer application and we will contact you.
Mail Applications To
Neighborhood Outreach Connection
ATTN: Office Manager
PO Box 23558
Hilton Head Island, SC 29925
If you are unable to volunteer your time, a financial contribution would also be a great help.
For more information: Make a Donation