Many organizations provide a wide range of services for people in need. Some of these agencies are not well known in neighborhoods where they are needed.
NOC overcomes this barrier by providing connections between people in need and service providers.
NOC's referral services focus on:
- developing a database of important agencies that provide social and economic services,
- maintaining a web-based referral services platform,
- managing a referral desk at the NOC office that responds by phone to inquiries about services from individuals in distressed neighborhoods,
- developing flyers and brochures about NOC's referral services for distribution in neignborhoods, and
- conducting workshops in neighborhoods to explain these services to individuals.
To learn more about a particular referral service, please select it from the list on the left.